Twin Peaks - Tioman Island

Twin Peaks - Tioman Island

Blog Archive

Sunday 8 December 2013

A Contrarian Collection - A Contr....what?

'A Contrarian Collection' is a collection (no surprises there) of my thoughts on a of number subjects - film, society, the environment and food -  that I feel are either important, overlooked or simply interesting. I have no goal in mind other than to share my thoughts with like minded and more importantly; not so like minded people. Many of the articles I post will be contrarian in that I disagree strongly with the structures modern society and antiquated religious beliefs would have us conform to. I currently believe they make myopic, thoughtless, overly sensitive and incredibly dull human beings of us.

If you disagree with anything I post, I would encourage you to engage me and hopefully we'll both grow a little for it.


Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment